Sunday 29 January 2017

....and what are dazzlenation's immediate concerns, this morning - I wonder? let's have a look....

I suppose that I should explain the 'arrangement' made so many years ago now....and with 'dazzlenation' i.e. MI6, I might add....and what arrangement might that have been?...It ran as follows:

...I am supposed to search for the image that fits in the 'blank spot'....and having found a suitable 'number'...dazzlenation then uploads the image that is represented by a 'zero'....go figure as to what that might amount to...."a certain working arrangement" replies BI ONLINE..."you'll get your ESA benefits if you cooperate but not the harry potter money back"...do you see how it goes?

do you see how they are all still trying to treat me as an unpaid slave but not quite managing it?
 
this morning I saw two 'eccentrics' driving down ellis road - in a 'souped-up-vehicle'...evidently enjoying the spectacle that they were to create.....and I was reminded for the umpteenth time of how I had not been allowed hobbies, pastimes, sports....interests...that cost money...and for my entire life...I am now 53, I thought...and I have never had enough money to spend beyond 'basics' in order to develop any 'interest' or hobby.....because the 'we don't work we steal' club, had stolen the lot off of me and continues to see it as a 'game' to steal anything else that they can do, off of me...."those-pigs-at-a-trough" replies MI5 ONLINE....those 'braindead, soulless animals' that continue to see me as a....what can I say? "hunted species" replies MI5 ONLINE....that is all I am, to them....nothing more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment