Tuesday 31 January 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celadon

and then there's this...the CELADON...known as 'greenware'?


 
I was to make something like the above...a burnt out 'wreck' of dark metallic glaze... raku fired clay - whilst at bournville..."jade laing's brain" replies BI ONLINE...well I hadn't met her, as yet...oh wait a minute - yes, I had done...at Essex...
 
anyway, what is that item...to the far right...doing on this celadon wiki  entry? oh I remember now...the ill had inserted it there, for some reason...go figure:
 
 
anyway, aren't they fasciniating...a urine pot....not a bedchamber number, then...something to do with Chinese medicine?

 
I can remember ling stating "taking the biscuit/bizkit"...see below:

anyway, one thing led to another as it normally does...I then found myself wondering what 'northern song' was all about...having realised that it was related to that Lithuanian mob....

 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Song_dynasty#Northern_Song.2C_960.E2.80.931126

to then find the image that the Lithuanian mob boss had used to represent himself...."the worst mob out, at present" replies MI5 ONLINE...go figure:


No comments:

Post a Comment