...what else? 'connections'...this photo requires a little more explanation...for example rodway was to tell Williams "she didn't get much of the lampshade in"....the lampshade above their dining room table....the one that they used to use for 'beehive' programming....anyway, it was a party for some of their friends....slaves and wannabe ill cult programmers....see previous notes upon all of that....
...and on the table? well I had taken an idea from prague....from one of those british council parties....where somebody had had the bright idea of using raw cauliflowers as the basis of....well, how do I put this simply?....all you had to do was to stick cocktail sticks into them....with whatever 'kebab mixture' you fancied, upon those sticks...I cannot remember what was on those sticks...because I had been working late...and so I was arrive at the party...held in the main building downstairs (the old premises of the british council - formerly on narodni ul.)....to arrive 'hungry', and then to my dismay....see a load of uncooked cauliflowers on plates, upon the buffet table...and wonder what was going on? to then be told that all the food had been on cocktail sticks and that it had all been eaten.....
anyway, I was to do something similar...for rodway's party....lots of cocktails sticks with 'kebab' mixtures of meat, olives, cheese, pineapple, peppers etc upon them....stuck into a large raw cauliflower....a raw cauliflower looks a bit like a 'brain'...doesn't it?
"rodway knew what would happen to her, in the end" replies MI5 ONLINE...go figure:
Wednesday, 18 January 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment