Monday 30 January 2017

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/42781688?search_identifier=a45c404de667f8d4e55f9b746245cb8c#tl8lsiM2DmUgDL2p.97

what else?

....who moved out, then? after doing a 'google' upon their car registration....new road, mistley....go figure:




http://www.nestoria.co.uk/manningtree/property/rent


Oh I remember now...rimington and CF had been in that house 'so many years ago now'....MI5 ONLINE appear to think that the house was hers....anyway, the still-ill were to program with various cartoon images about 'mental health'...you can find those images upon a metro.co.uk search....attached to various 'puff' articles around mental health....

....anyway, rimington was to also use images of 'degenerate art' to supplement, the above...

....the idea being? that she had sussed out who had been causing the ill cult all of those problems....those art students who had strong visual memories....go figure:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/13fZCx4RtJ0qjD8tCpqwkWV/how-hitler-set-out-to-destroy-degenerate-art?intc_type=singletheme&intc_location=arts&intc_campaign=iplayerfooter&intc_linkname=article_hitlerdegenerateart_contentcard17


...and to the left, we have the NWO 'ideal'...and to the right...their victims...go figure:

 
those art students...a scary bunch, eh? see below:
 
oh and there's more....I was told that I was now 'married' to CF...that was to confuse me....I was to talk about being married to gill...to then be told that he was dead...I replied that I had seen him recently....that sent CF into paroxysms of panic....go figure.
 
additionally, rimington was to point to that 'skull-in-a-crown' and tell me that I was now a 'widowed queen' in relation to gill.....as it goes, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment