Monday 30 January 2017

https://twitter.com/arobertwebb/status/826191302249345024

oh wait a minute...this bit's interesting....the green clarinet, ha ha ha....do you remember playing that, MI5 toby?...whilst still a member of the prague Rothschild angels, circa 1994-6 prague.

so let me see....Robert's network knows a thing or two about mind control..."more than a thing or two" replies MI5 ONLINE....yes, of course...but now that Robert is no longer 'managing' rowling or her tweets...well one can deduce that he must have taken a 'fall from grace' mustn't he? somewhere along the line...and so too, must his network...and now? they are worried that the 'green clarinet' hasn't worked on trump...isn't that funny?

trump is such an interesting character, to me....because, well....let me put this into context....those like Michael Richardson's gang...and Robert was one of them, along with CF etc etc...i.e. those who had put together that faked will in order to really screw me (with a view to stealing anything and everything else they could, off of me)......and so do you see where the temptation lies, here....for myself?.....to side with trump...which I will not do...I will simply follow it all from the sidelines and laugh....as it goes eh?



No comments:

Post a Comment