Friday 13 February 2015

https://uk.screen.yahoo.com/buzzfeed-video-playlist/barack-obama-silly-buzzfeed-video-205154583.html





Obama having trouble saying 'february'..."FEB-RU..."....odd - I was to have a dream last night about the traintrack to Birmingham from Olton...see previous notes upon the very young Obama having 'some experience' of that line...and then I remembered an abandoned station...near to the city centre...which train station had it been? for some reason RUBERY came up...but that wasn't it, was it?

FEB-RU...RUBERY....what is somebody trying to remember here 'in an alternate universe' let us say...let me guess...something around Russian intelligence and the rhubarb...yes it is getting a bit 'cluedo' but I am sure that some sort of programming went on in and around that disused railway station....rhubarb and custard cartoon....and the 'mr rubbery' and the rubber bands and the GPO perhaps? see previous notes upon 'mr bendy' and 'mr tickle' etc etc...it will be GPO related as far as I know...the ill tend to leave 'rubber bands' outside of your frontdoor to signal 'stretching you to the limit'...rimington used to make everybody upon that mkultra course 'stretch rubber bands until they broke' in your hands...it is really quite painful..."and that is what we shall do to you - we shall break you!" she used to snap, gleefully....

let me see...yes it is not on the same 'Olton/Solihull line' at all...but the train often stops at that 'abandoned railway'...and my guess is that the taschmanns used to take people off that train...to then program them with 'ru-berries' along with their 'wassailing' number...I can remember them singing "I am sailing" on that abandoned platform...a rod stewart number...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubery

 
anyway, the abandoned station was called BORDESLEY GREEN and I can remember Obama saying 'we'll check it out'...and so it must have been important....so many years ago now:
 
 
let me try and remember...did they leave that mural as a 'clue'? they did - didn't they?
 

 
and by a large leap of the imagination....having just had a look at the new illustration upon google....is there a connection?
 
"....because it's not cricket" the eldest taschmann had intoned within that pub....and as far as I know...one of the Nolan sisters...or maybe two of them...were to 'come a cropper' in that pub...I have no further information than that....but some images are coming back now...of a cricket ball - and the ill using my father's head as a cricket stump....no wonder he 'lost memory' after that one...
 

 
 oh I see...RAINBOW links...this will also be related to the eldest taschmann dressing up as 'that bear' on the children's TV series rainbow....see previous notes....
 
 
let me see...the HSBC in RUBERY has just closed down according to wiki....whilst in BORDESLEY GREEN...why did I read 'toilet' instead of 'to let' here? some 'connection' in an alternate universe to the late HSBC in rubery...better check out that building then? see below:
 
 
 
 
...and something around the WOW as gill was to call it....'the writing upon the wall'....
 

 
 it's rather 'spidery' above that building...isn't it? "the spidery and deritend" replies MI5 ONLINE....SPYDERITEND?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment