Friday 27 February 2015

OTHER NOTES:

what else?

this evening I was to remember toddy and co, programming Michael Richardson's gang with that 'billy goat gruff' fairystory....some of the boys preferred to be the 'troll under the bridge' e.g. PKW webb...and others e.g. little colin...preferred to 'headbutt' around as the goat....

I was to wonder what it was all about...in relation to amadeus' frequency...you see Amadeus had programmed quite a few people with those 'baby goats' which are kept in a pen...upon a rockery...at the back of ARTOS, Interlaken...I used to love going out to see them, with hanni...I was then to think 'little colin' was a bit like that...triangular face, you stooped to kiss the top of it and he headbutts you, accidentally etc etc...

and then I remembered Amadeus talking about those goats...telling gill which one he was..."you're the troublemaker" etc etc...we were all 'goats' to him, for some reason...is this tied in with something biblical? Amadeus and shin beit in Israel, for example...the 'sheep/goat' that gets sent into the wilderness?

perhaps not....because I was then to remember Amadeus talking about SHORT-HAIRED goats in relation to those 'goats on the rockery'....

I then remembered those FREAKING NEWS competitions...where you have GOATS IN THE MILITARY....

a short-haired military goat....

I then 'got it'....on civvy street, you can grow your hair...you can look like a 'Swedish troll doll' if you really want...but 'back in the military'...you have to cut off that long hair...and your networks too, perhaps?



No comments:

Post a Comment