Friday 27 February 2015



anyway, having remembered MW delusions of grandeur...."i'll be the greatest DEEJAY on earth" he enthused to HR....

....and having remembered him, whilst living at 45 francis road...where he had been 'taken' with the idea of being a CONDUCTOR...with his BATON - I can remember MW performing in the living room...

I was then to remember 'watching' him telling HR (so many years ago now) that he would make me go and buy one of those rainbow, dayglo nylon fibre 'feather dusters', for him to conduct with - which were on sale outside of that sports shop on station road...I was to pass 'the display container' smiling - to then walk on to have a look in Jeanie's gifts window...but I am getting ahead of myself here...

firstly I walked to the fountains...hoping for some 'light relief'...to find it...within a new artistic 'happening'...clacton's performance artist appeared to be either 'deejaying' to an invisible crowd, or 'conducting' an invisible orchestra...either way:


 
...I was also to note the large amount of men in 'dayglo jackets' around...a bit like phelan I suppose (having remembered the 'main man', who had strongly reminded me of mike Williams - quite a few years back, now - after I had just moved in to belle court)...anyway, these men were wearing unmarked jackets in the main...





No comments:

Post a Comment