Thursday 21 July 2016

it must be very embarrassing to work at CHP - mustn't it? laughed at so many times and by so many....as the exposures mount up....remember the last....that 'Houghton/moughton' fiasco?

...so why don't they just come clean....and stop lying?

look at this....I could pick it apart and maybe I should do...first up....DSA has never done an annual gas safety check in belle court...I could go back through my paperwork and cite all of the companies which have done but I cannot be bothered....

next up....apparently the 'gas safety check' is free but nothing is said about the 'electrical safety check'....

next up...there is a 'confusion' around the amount of time it takes...does the unknown CHP employee (no name given) think that 2 to 3 hours refers to the whole building or just to one flat etc etc....isn't this so very tedious?



No comments:

Post a Comment