Friday 13 February 2015

well, here we are in deritend - is that your WOW gill? I had a feeling that I wasn't quite 'in the right place' earlier on...but you hadn't wanted me to look at this WOW had you?


 
oh I think that I know what the first image is all about and it's the halo which gives it all away:
 
 
it's all about torture...using the 'breville' featured below:
 

 
and what about the 'pink horror'? having scanned gill - it was all about...well, a news item on yahoo today....you can work out the others, I suppose...all about SIS and what they are up to in terms of their diabolical practices and 'experiments':


 
 
let me see...Obama was anxious about a 'future event'...he was behind this image of 'a man with his brains expanding':
 
 
and the turquoise/red image to the left - see above...was something around 'schnell' and german intelligence...
and this? well it is reminding me of 'chocolate eclairs' but 'in a bad way' - see below:
 
 
and this? well something around a 'nuclear threat'...and why had gill added a reference to GORX twice - on the building behind?
 

 
 
oh I see...I hadn't read it correctly...it is more likely to state COAX (and the coaxing and the coksing, hokey cokey, coking)....and what about those 'abstract eyebrows'...a Farrell reference? oh I 'get it' now...this is the 'abstract taschman/trashman train' in motion...so who is driving this particular 'locomotive' from behind - with his dog?
 

 
it is quite hideous in a way...looks like a heart in the middle...but is probably a reference to ill cult abortions and cannibalism..."and zombie alters" replies BI ONLINE.
 

 
oh I see what happened in that location now....portillo and his wife were taken there to be punished...for having got that MI5 horseshoe into that church and gained a 'travel pass'....ingabot knew what DERITEND was all about...she used to snarl "der-di-der-di-der" at ed....
 
the programmers were to tell portillo...."you want to save the joos...well, you can't...they're going to run it..." as in the abortion/cannibal/human organs trade for the ill...UU is a united synagogues reference as far as I know...U...U2...U3...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment