Monday 19 January 2015

so what's with AMLA fruit...'indian gooseberry'....ingabot used to chant 'amla' now and then...I wonder why?
 
...and from the information I am getting back now...there was somebody who looked a bit 'like that'....in the Martello tower...so many years ago, now...."a replacement upon the system" replies MI5 ONLINE...so you caught up with him, in the end, did you? 'the man with the beard', that is...the 'double' I suppose....
 
 
 
anyway, the above image of the fruit...well it looks a bit like it is in outer space...and I wonder now about the 'replacement'....oh I remember now - he was to talk about being 'mr kurtz' as in 'he dead'....this is all about that joseph Conrad novel, isn't it? he was talking about his experience in that Martello tower....

 
 
the 'heart of darkness'...well I can guess what janina had been up to now, in that Martello tower...an 'eat the heart of the rabbi' sacrifice - something like that?
 
 
so the CID/BI etc had better monitor that tower, from now on - just in case?
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment