Monday 26 January 2015

'salton intenso'...and that is reminding me of toddy and mark r in their 'Zulu costumes'...."for I am an hairy man" and all that - see previous notes:

 
anyway, I can sort of see why those images are included in an 'intense sales' search but not why this one was included:
 
 
I can remember somebody saying "you'll never guess who" in relation to the above photo...so a 'dr who' then?
 
...and it is a CV/biography of sorts, isn't it?
 
oh I remember now...capaldi had added the above to the search - why?
 
 
 
 
......oliver neagle and Julie smith? why was capaldi interested in the above site...perhaps it wasn't about the couple...perhaps it was about this:
 
he had wanted to be reminded of embryos?
 
let me try and remember...capaldi had gone down to the farm - met the farmer - and the farmer being a goodnatured sort of chap...had agreed to help him out....and so they had then begun to code things out - such as the website:
 
 
 
oh I think that I know where this is going now...pullover/sweater/tricot/jumper/jersey....
 
 
and the QUIN-TRELLIS of toddy...as far as I can remember:
 
 
McGowan was to have a look at the above....to be told that it was about the rack...to make you 'grow taller'....the trellis was also a reminder of the mkultra grid....'quin' was a paedophile reference...
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment