Monday 5 January 2015

OTHER NOTES:

this morning i was to buy a dvd in sainsbury's...that i had seen 'so many years ago now' or at least 'bits of it'...maybe only a trailer....

again 'mrs brown and her boys'....see previous notes upon that 'christmas special'...

anyway...after getting home and 'having a think' about it all...

'sue ball' at langley seniors was to pop into my mind...and sue walker's befriending of her....but in an entirely sinister...no, downright evil, way....but i hadn't a clue, at the time....all i knew was that walker was torturing ball, in some way....

in short, ball had been having an affair with the games master....who was an extremely abusive mind control slave - and also the 'games master' at that school....the affair had begun whilst sue ball was 14 years old and she loved him dearly....she then married him at 16 and proceeded to have two children, one after another....

walker then took me down the road that she lived on (where walker's mother had a house - gunns way) and rang the doorbell...to chat to ball....ball was more interested in myself....her 'gang' at school (in the year above me) had known and liked me....she was to tell me how it was 'enough to drive you mad' alone with two very young children, all day - every day....

i was concerned and so naturally told 'all of my friends'...including sue whalley...who had had a crush on the same games master, by the time that she was about 14 years old....let me remind you - he was the one, that had raped me at solihull swimming pool baths at 11 years old.....in the changing rooms - see previous notes. He was a bit like tomlinson in appearance...and one brown eye was almost 'closed up'...rather like a boxer - who has been in too many fights...some form of brain damage going on there, then?

anyway, ball's husband was to disappear....something was to happen to the children - according to police files, that I was to peruse, so many years later on "almost useless' basically...and i have no further information upon 'that one' as present...but it could be important - in relation to some cover-up....

to remind myself of what had happened...i was to buy MRS BROWN'S BOYS - the D MOVIE and also DUCK EGG coloured pillow cases and a sheet.....

entitling the files 'housewifeduckegg'....







ball had been right to be alarmed...she hardly ever saw her husband....she was in charge of two very young children....'no real help' from any quarter....

and as far as i know - at the time - the west midlands police were involved, in relation to 'something' but i do not know what....

my main 'intuition' here is that ball had been 'targeted' by the ill....and nobody was giving her the full protection that she needed, at that point in time....nor her children, for that matter...

"she had hitched up with a known paedophile - it was never going to come to any good" replies BI ONLINE.

....that sounds like a cover-up line, to me....

the ducks and the dukes of the ill cult....it sounds like baby-snatching.

...what else came up today? this annoying ad which kept freezing my youtube page...to then eventually start running....I was reminded of 'MADEIRA' again and again....



OTHER NOTES:

...what else? I was reminded of the 'divides' between me, gill and Farrell....the obvious one in terms of 'our allegiances' was the irish Nazi party in totnes....confiding to colin that I was 'not one of them'....he was from another Jesuit order....and not one that i was affiliated to....

....and I began to wonder about where I had been christened and 'how'....so many strange early memories in Switzerland....and that led me to think about the 'swiss guard'....defending the Vatican and the catholic faith from 'those like the writing tutor/fitzgerald/o'toole/Farrell in the end.....because they were trying to push through the SUN/RA god cult....whilst under 'Jesuit aegis'....

...and to my mind, nowadays....well I have been given 'freedom of speech' to say that the human soul is a recognised 'sort of' noble gas...that the ill try to extract in order to make 'total robots' out of erstwhile human beings....

...and what happens to the 'human soul gas' that they extract? they hoard it up 'somewhere'...and then release 'globules' of it...'golden energy balls' directed to certain slaves, upon particular networks....I have no idea why or how...only that I have noted that 'this is what happens'....



 



No comments:

Post a Comment