Wednesday 21 January 2015

OTHER NOTES:

next up...I was to turn my attention to 'MR JELLY' because the ill had programmed me with 'that one'...and Farrell as it turned out...we had been shown the cartoon 'without sound'...the ill then told us 'their interpretation'....can you guess what it is?

remember 'jellybabies' = human foetuses

"a jelly pill a day, keeps the doctor away"


 
anyway,  the MOSSAD was to find out about the above...which is why I can date 'the whole thing' to circa 2007...they were even to pick up the tape...to then show me it...with sound, I might add...and ask me what it was all about...they then told me that they would protect me...they also told me that I was the 'white worm' in the MR BUMP cartoon and that I had their protection....there is a jooish parable relating to the 'worm protected by the falling leaf'...God's work apparently....
 
now the 'white worm' is an interesting one....because this evening I was to remember Farrell, standing by that 'white wall' in the basement of Stormont....he was looking into a cell but too frightened to enter - in a child alter perhaps?...MI6 john had also taken me down there, to have a look....a corridor of cells but not actually used for that purpose...rimington had made a bedroom out of one of them....you see she liked being 'underground' and in a bunker, for some reason - see previous notes....Farrell was looking into a cell with a bar in it....gill was hanging from it 'upside down'..."why are you doing that?" he kept asking gill...to no reply....
 
well, I think that I can explain why, now...gill had found a way to 'see into blackholes' in an altered state of mind....and that particular 'hole' was all about SC...who had been threatened with disembowelment if he ever told...and what had he known? he had known about the caecum microchip...and 'blind worm' programming...the chip was supposed to control your entire body...created raised scarring etc etc...see previous notes upon the 'stigmata' of the ill cult....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment