Thursday 1 January 2015

new year's day and Clacton beach was relatively busy...mainly because it wasn't that cold, I suppose...



 


 
I remember now...the ex-royal services 'intelligence' man....had wanted a visual aid to remember what roz and turner had been up to....roz was represented as the lefthand 'kite' and turner, the righthand one....turner was playing for time and as dangerous as roz, at that point...anyway, the memory aids were designed and then made up....apart from that...I can remember varro's command to 'go surf'...that is what he used to tell the pair of them...go surf on the military internet....whilst varro shook a packet of 'surf' washing powder, in front of them....I am not joking...he kept one, especially....'under the desk' in his technical studio...esp-e-cia-ally....I wonder now...is this where 'greenland' rears its ugly head, again?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment