Wednesday 7 January 2015




MY3 appears to want me to search for 'death records' - why? i have no idea...

oh i see....the 'clue' is on the page....to 'feel at home'?

who wants me to 'feel at home' - searching death records....?





martin, did you have something to do with this? you did - didn't you?

...because...and yes, i can remember now...you did tell hytner the truth...he simply didn't believe it at the time...and didn't enlighten me, as to the fact that my interpretation of you looking through catholic nuns' files (and i couldn't remember that they were 'deceased' at the time)...corroborated....with your own version of what you had been up to i.e. "looking for my mum"...simply because hytner hadn't believed you at the time...and wasn't about to share that information with me...so he was simply to show me the footage of 'you at the computer' and then some more footage of the photo files upon it...but with no dialogue, between 'you and him'. US intelligence were to supply the missing data...having hacked hytner 'looking through his eyes' etc etc.

"always the covert watchdog" replies BI ONLINE. well, not always....but wherever it is possible.

anyway, martin - is this an implied threat?...that you are going to attempt to murder my parents...and yes they are in their late 70s and obviously do not feel that 'time is on their side'...would anybody? the point here, however is this:

would you stoop that low, martin...just to get me to 'feel how you feel' in empathy - and in relation to your own parents? because if i find out that you have done 'anything like that', martin - it is cut-off time, and you know it.

...i must be whistling in the wind here...see previous notes upon martin's chip - having been wiped, relatively recently...either that or else, i had had the above conversation with him 'so many years ago now'....and am remembering the 'general argument' and stakes...at this point in my 13th one ill cult game.

for example - roz 'did that' to colin (see previous notes upon his mother)...look at the result - and guess what might happen next - if you were to go the 'same way' with me, martin?

No comments:

Post a Comment