Thursday 15 January 2015


let me guess...another polish comment - about weddings?

https://twitter.com/Iwonka_95/status/544421024880926721




 
let me see - here's the google translation:
 


 
I have just had the images back of mark r in front of a 'couple to be married'...waving a chicken leg at them...he was dipping it into a silver cup and then flicking water at them...go figure...
 
are we back to 'baba yaga' and her 'chicken legs' house in the woods, again?
 
additionally I can remember a joke 'plastic chicken' that my father used to have beside his computer...he was to explain that when the screen froze or 'something went wrong'...instead of hitting your computer with your hand...you were supposed to hit it with the plastic chicken instead...it was only small and 'stringy' looking...that plastic object...I can remember thinking 'what on earth?' my father just laughed....wait a minute...is this something around 'jerking the chicken' again?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment