Tuesday 27 January 2015

I was then to continue on to Sainsbury's - to see these SALTER scales on sale...I was to recognise them, almost immediately...having stayed at THE ANCHORAGE with sarah...to ask if they had bathroom scales...she then opened a cupboard...told me that her mother kept hers 'in there'....and not in the bathroom for some reason....she then told me to get onto the scales...told me that I was far too 'fat'...a bit rich I thought because I was too thin at the time...and she was rather overweight (I didn't know that the ill used the word 'fat' as code for 'memory' as in computer fat)....she then told me that I was not only 'fat'...but that I was 'as heavy as a planet'....I was to ask her 'like planet earth?'...she was to reply 'no, not as heavy as him' - meaning gill...which didn't make sense either...gill was far too thin at the time, as well and probably about the same weight as myself...

see previous notes upon martin gill coding himself in as 'planet earth'...as far as I know - the other 'planets/networks' have to 'callback' to planet earth....those on mars, for example....i.e. the only person who really knows what is going on...is 'mr/mrs planet earth'....everybody else is a bit of a space cadet...
'a bit rich'...oh I remember now...Tomlinson had been behind that number...he was to turn up after sarah had taken me to her mother's 'alternative therapies clinical room' on the ground floor....after she had blasted my brain with ECT, in that room, using 'headphones' as far as I can remember - that piercing sound and then the 'shock' - terrible....anyway, tomlinson was to say "good - you've done it then?....put her to bed"....

you might wonder why anybody would put up with 'any of it'...well that is because you have been drugged into submission...and switched into a child alter...


No comments:

Post a Comment