Friday 2 January 2015

I now 'get' what I was trying to remember this morning...I was trying to remember Fulham...and the holliday sisters....I can remember them programming with those google maps images....they were working with bassereau...who was hoping to radiate children's brains within that Fulham new housing block....they were all working on some demonic and highly dangerous medical project....which involved radioactive materials...they were hoping to pollute the Thames....see previous notes upon Hiroshima...

...and so I was to cycle down to the second Martello tower...take a pic of that 'radiation' item....then a few shots of a plane which appeared to be 'going up like a rocket'....to then try and remind myself of 'fulham' around that new housing estate....and finally 'the holliday ship' as in that playground...to return home and take a pic of a 'transgender child' in the news....

today in M&S...a couple of assistants were to talk about some 'bad news' that they had just heard "a terrible way to die"...I didn't catch anymore but then again, I wasn't in the mood for eavesdropping...I didn't want anymore 'bad news' either - as one of them was to reply, at the time...a ball was bounced though...something around the holliday family sacrificing somebody upon that building site...the usual 'wicca man' rite...horrific.

"they burnt him to death" replies BI ONLINE...."poured chemicals over him"....








 

No comments:

Post a Comment