Wednesday 7 January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul9jbIP_93g

oh I get what this is all about now....a 1984 reference...that is what hytner had been thinking about...until we 'cooked his books'...

can you believe it - so much betrayal and treachery....on all sides....

"colin probably knew what it was all about - he was playing his own version (of a 13th one ill cult game)" replies MI5 ONLINE.


 
okay the video is mainly about 'big brother' and 'surveillance'...now how can I be against surveillance...seeing as I have spent a large part of my life 'upon the other side of the mirror' in 'network control'....see previous notes...but I suppose the essence of it all is the use and abuses of 'network control' - isn't it? "such as memory dump" replies GCHQ ONLINE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment