Monday 26 January 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slime_mold#mediaviewer/File:Haeckel_Mycetozoa.jpg

let me see...ha ha ha...how many transport systems can you see, in the above? one of them in the lefthand corner...looks a bit like a kidney...oh I remember now - petrol nell had wanted to inject gill's kidney with 'something terrible' but the british military were able to get him out of there, before that happened....the team had managed to 'hack' an Amadeus-type, who was with petrol nell at the time...and he was to inject her kidney instead of gill's...but they didn't have much time before he found out - to then turn on gill again...and what was worse - gill was refusing to leave the area...not without his laptop...so they then had to override gill and run him as a 'total robot' in order to make him leave the area...

...and how did I manage to remember the above? well before attempting to inject his kidney...and after showing him the above illustration of slime moulds....petrol nell had burnt his tongue...given gill a blood blister.....well, yesterday I was to see that 'stigmata' upon my own tongue and remember what had happened....when I got to the bit where she had her syringe out - about to inject his kidney - to make it fail....well, I was rather scared...to then remember that thankfully they had got him out of there, just in time...so in relation to living out, in this flat - what gill had been through - the last time that the program had run...I was then struck by another thought..."Farrell's day in the flat"....so am I supposed to come down with some terrible blood disorder, today?

No comments:

Post a Comment