Sunday 25 January 2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_in_Wonderland_(1999_film)

I was to watch this 'version' of ALICE IN WONDERLAND to remember 'watching' royal services watch it...how far did they get before trancing out? you see I can remember colin asking me about that 'dance' after the pool of tears scene...a number of 'royal services' had performed it at his father's house...see previous notes upon us visiting that house in order to do 'various things' after Richard harris' death...I wonder how many houses he had?...and whether the other children knew about it?

anyway, my reply to colin was that there had been a programmer there...whom I hadn't recognised...and that they all looked 'driven'...working hard to perform....with nothing much else in mind, at the time....

I was to watch that film on dvd, last night...to realise that somebody had been being 'kind' to paltrow as a young child...yes she had looked 'something like that' but...."she hadn't had the acting talent and she wasn't as goodlooking" replies ROYAL SERVICES ONLINE.


next up, I was to remember certain 'elements' in the props department...which were to remind me of the interior of Richard harris' house...I was also to remember colin advising a team of editors 'post production' upon the music...."put a flute in there" etc etc...


next up...I was to realise that the 'pinkish/mauve sky' over 'coddington' was to remind me of a very similar sky over the 'secret garden' in wonderland (see the above film version for details)....coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment