Sunday 11 January 2015

...what else? all I know is this...the GAF and McGowan were behind these maps....gill had designed them, as far as I can remember...and why? the answer is 'not good'...whatever it was, they were all planning at the time...let me guess...my murder would have been included within 'whatever it was'?

so what had been going on? "colin had been calling in a favour with ben" replies MI5 ONLINE.

...and so McGowan had used police time and resources to 'do a favour' for a ra cult 'sun king'?...which means that whoever ravinder K kundi is...he might need police protection at this point in time...something like that?







last night I was to remember a Templar castle event...the men had been having supper....and then a fight broke out...the eldest taschmann was to laugh "you wet the nappy!" at the man who had just been punched hard by Farrell....see previous notes upon a 'nappy' being a reference to an assassin alter...the man had spilled a bit of his drink on Farrell...I hadn't realised, just how young the 'nappy alter' is...go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment