Saturday 24 January 2015

...let me see...'mr holliday' was evasive about where he had grown up and where his accent originated...the holliday parents were to change their story quite a few times...I can remember him saying that he had grown up in Nottingham, at one point in time...and that makes me wonder about the prague Rothschild...who perhaps...let me see...couldn't remember his name - only the village in which he had grown up in relation to 'travel arrangements to and from london'....'coddington' - something like that?

coddington....Newark...

 
...all I can remember is the prague Rothschild collapsing beside a table...after he had been drugged...within one of that bank's backroom offices....and managing to write down the word 'coddington' upon a piece of paper before he went unconscious....
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
...and the odd thing is...that he was to tell Tanya and myself...to remember a certain street in Exeter as 'coddington street'...the second house that I was to rent a room in, was upon that road (which wasn't called coddington, I might add but I was to remember it 'as that')...after leaving dartington/totnes....see previous notes....
 
'the fish finger of suspicion' eh?
 
look at all of that 'yellow'...'inn on the green'...and the 'coathanger' effect....BI ONLINE can remember the STAPLEgun....
 

 
 
beckingham and the bec-king?
 

 
...and yes, I can remember now...mr holiday looking at a map of coddington and saying "I used to live in 'the barn'...well somewhere near there..." whatever he meant by that one...although there is 'the barn' on the map....up the road....
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment