Tuesday 13 January 2015

OTHER NOTES:

a couple of snips from that CREAM dvd:


 
the above face...let me see..the artist was interviewed...he was to say that he had used montage...borrowing images from all over the place...well, the 'bust' above...reminds me of 'st john' in the last supper along with that 'redhead pre-raphaelite' painting...and it's also a bit 'alice in wonderland' as she swims through 'the pool of tears'...
 
let me see:
 
 
dante rossetti's image appears to be the closest and come to think of it - I cannot remember which disciple that was supposed to be...there was some query over 'that one' anyway, as far as I can recall...
 
omg I've just realised...colin used to talk about himself as 'iam'...'iamthatiam'...Yahweh...the 'god on his desk'...and he often used to project dante's model in the above painting, whilst at dartington...so I would guess that he had also been pre-Raphaelite programmed - along with jane fitzgerald...see previous notes....
 
"who's the mouse then?" replies BI ONLINE.
 
I don't know...if one were to get really silly...one might photoshop a 'computer mouse' in - under Christ's outstretched hand...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment