Monday 26 January 2015

...and another kidney image -found on an 'intenso sales' search...that doesn't look good:

and kidney stones, perhaps?
is that why colin's face looks so grave, upon that new 'intenso' advert?



la sal da vida - salt gives life? what about old 'zivot' then? the 'life CV' man....la sal da zivot....yes I am crossreferencing because I want to know where capaldi was sent...he immediately assumed that this would be the case...sent as a CV....

oops...la sal de la vida...'the spice of life'...allspice in your jerk chicken dish?

anyway, I know that they had tortured his kidneys a bit, during that shoot...and something around that phrase....




I am sure that capaldi is linked to this, in some way....let me see - he was sent to NEW ZEALAND first, wasn't he?





anyway, there doesn't appear to be a makeup girl on location - does there? "maybe that's why he's looking so pissed off" replies MI5 ONLINE....and reminding me of mickey rourke for some reason...

as I have pointed out before...this video was to remind the 'no-lan' sisters of that beach...and colin jumping the 'all seeing eye octopus' sister....knocking her off her rock - holding her down until she agreed to 'defeat' - as children do, when fighting...or they did when I was young, at any rate....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84503534&v=45ZQHNHiuwI&x-yt-ts=1421914688&feature=player_detailpage#t=29

 
 
I remember now...I have the images back...mickey rourke was to turn up and say words to the effect of "I am the octopus on the rock now - and you're not knocking me off it"....to the reply "as if I'd do such a thing" from colin Farrell...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment