Friday 1 November 2019

...and so what does that mean?...see previous post...and well, obviously I'm not up on 'olde english' because the 'gorsedd stone' makes as much sense to me, as the welsh...if it is 'olde english' which it probably isn't...more likely to be a bastardisation of the welsh...let me think...the 'orse' and the ill cult teddybears' picnic...see previous notes upon star constellations...the bear constellation ' i.e. the ors' and that plaque-on-Harwich-town-council building...orse and the horse, eh?...go figure:

 
and let me see...there's even a wiki entry for it...anyway, let me see...perhaps woodall's team had not been consciously 'blocking' let us say...perhaps they had also been led astray?
 
 
 
and so let me see...it is a collective term...although the photograph below is nothing like the circle that I was to view...oh and my entire family were then to come up behind me..."we saw you" ingabot was to tell me "and so we all..." including uncle bobby, as it turned out...none of them appeared to be particularly interested, in the circle per se...but I was...anyway, the circle was so small that you could almost jump from one stone to the next, around it (the stones were relatively small, smooth but uneven, on top)..and in point of fact, that was what I had been trying to do...jump from stone to stone....LOL...as uncle bobby came puffing up (later than the others) to then give me that sinister smile...and say something about how it all might be useful but in the future...not in the present....go figure:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment