Saturday 28 September 2019

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49344596

omg...and the following article reminds me of something that the CIA lab had figured would be a good test of ingabot, so many years ago - now...this was particularly ghastly for me, to experience...seeing as up until that point, I was still playing 'happy families' if you know what I mean - see previous notes upon 'all of that'...in short, Obama was to tell me to sit near to her, in my parents' sitting room...casually, with a book etc etc...and then begin talk 'nonsense' for a while - to see if it would elicit a reply...I retorted that it would be too difficult to do...unless I had memorised the randomly thrown together 'words-in-sentences' beforehand...to his reply "just read out every third or fourth word from the book, that you are reading"...and so that is what I then did...whilst thinking that it couldn't possibly work...she would guess that something was up and ask me why I was talking 'nonsense' etc etc...anyway, ingabot then looked up from her knitting and answered my 'nonsense speech' in kind...as if it were a 'foreign language' that she was trying to imitate...no joke....she was using ellipsis....missing out so many words...thereby making her own speech into 'nonsense', to match mine...LOL...I then returned to 'normal speech' and she looked confused - even frightened because somehow she was 'stuck' on that track and couldn't return to normal...it was so weird...she didn't appear to be able to get out of that 'net' as it were...she couldn't return to 'normal speech'...no idea, 'why' as yet - just something that Obama's team had been up to, on the networks...it was frightening to experience....but comical, in retrospect....the day I realised that my 'sister' was little more than a 'machine'...go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment