Monday 27 May 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6bCo6Urkn0

and what's new upon my youtube frontpage?....let me see...'swilliamism' appears to expect another taschmann 'baker boys' fire of London terrorist event re-run...and so let me guess...that particular program is...."being rebooted" replies BI ONLINE....go figure:


 
 
 
additionally, 'swilliamism' has singled out 'baron browne of madingley' as worthy of investigation, let us say....try anagrams of 'BROWNE' if you want computer file title references, MI5 and yes, Helen browne had once forwarned me of 'that one' - many years ago now...just do anagrams of my surname etc etc....go figure:
 
 
snails and bulrushes, dazzlenation?....let me guess....seeing as the miliband bros appear to be behind the whole clump...are we looking at the new 'secret PM' (see previous notes upon number 10 and that 'golden number' on top of the crown)....as it goes, eh?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment