Wednesday 29 May 2019

....and what was new, on Wednesday then?....well, I had an interesting conversation with 'Meghan and tom' about quite a few subjects....anti-social behaviour in the block and outside of it...the issue of papa john's....Morrison's supermarket and how crooks make carbon copies of your credit cards....what you can find in aldi/lidl's etc etc....oh and before that....a couple of children had asked me about their 'yellow ball'....see previous notes upon 'all of that'...well, I hadn't seen it and I was annoyed that the pair of them were practically accusing me of having had something to do with its supposed disappearance...to conclude...and so I politely told them, with a smile on my face that I would report them if they bothered me again....Meghan and tom were to tell me that they had had similar problems with the same kids "the mother tells them to say that" etc etc...the little girl had told me "I've lived here for 3 years and so I don't know the regulations" (3 years???)....door-knocking and running away...until they reported them...a CHP letter was apparently then sent...to the 'mother' in flat 7, apparently...and now they don't bother them anymore...but they do bang the firedoor open...every time they enter/exit the corridor and so that is still a problem...anyway, later on - I was to return to belle court...to find more children...4 of them...blocking belle court frontdoor...because they had seated themselves in front of it, inside of the foyer...with plastic trays...containing pancakes....along with a bottle of syrup...isn't that odd?....they were to tell me, politely that they were having a picnic and then the ringleader asked if it was against the regulations...and well, I had to laugh...no, of course it wasn't...they were so young and really sweet kids...innocents, in a way...only 'littles'...better that they were inside the block, rather than unattended, so to speak on a beach, having their picnic etc etc...and so we made friends, again....I then told them that they must be sure to clear up after themselves etc etc and they readily agreed....and so in summary, we are looking at adults-to-blame for that anti-social behaviour of those 'littles'....and having done a quick scan...it was none other than the LIO et al, at work...that information officer from the local library...see previous notes upon his MI5 status....a real soviet 'block of wood'...who has been programming the children to be drugs mules etc etc...and so what can one do, dear reader?...if CHP and the police can do 'nothing'....see previous notes upon just how difficult it is for anybody to do anything about these 'criminals' operating under the cloak of the OSA...official secrets act....along with 'for reasons of national security' etc etc....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment