Wednesday 29 May 2019

...and what's new in my inbox....another M&S email ad...with a difference....not that i'll be going anytime, soon....seeing as they have moved out to the 'styx' as far as I am concerned...a 'hinterland' in Walton on the naze...only accessible by car etc etc...oh and upon that note....anyway, Meghan and tom were to tell me about a new lidls - nearby Tesco's out-of-town branch, in the Clacton area....they were to describe it in a way, that made me think of  'carrefour'....and so I suppose that those like ray fishwick and my parents will be interested....see previous notes upon my parents' investigation of that waitrose-outside-Colchester....along with lisa programmed in as 'wait-rose' by the prague Rothschild etc etc....go figure:

https://mary2point5.tumblr.com/


 
styx and six, dazzlenation....go figure:
 
 
anyway, Meghan and tom were to ask where M&S had moved to....see previous notes upon 'all of that'....go figure:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment