Friday 31 May 2019

https://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

and what page is dazzlenation on, this evening - then?...let me see....I would guess that it is something to do with 'airborne terror' regarding the following...bear with me upon 'this one', dazzlenation....you see, this evening...I began to research what might have bitten me...a sort of flying 'black beetle'...and the closest 'fit' was 'black fly' (because the bites had been 'numb' until later on)....anyway, 1000s of different types of 'black fly'...some of which can cause blindness/death....and so naturally I was a bit concerned, however seeing as the bites have all gone down now and I didn't suffer any side-effects along the lines of 'fever' etc etc...no problems, there...go figure:


 
...oh and black flies tend to like to be around running water:

 
 



i felt a moment's pain when the swarm hit me but afterwards, nothing and for some time...until the bites eventually began to itch...




 
anyway, upon scrolling down the 'simulium' wiki entry...I had another 'deja vu' moment....to then remember the prague Rothschild telling lisa that nobody would ever guess...that she had programmed herself in as the following....golubatz flies....gol-u-bac, anybody?....go figure:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment