Thursday 30 May 2019

...and what else?...photos from today....plus quite a few more radio files, marines....go figure:


and what else?...well, whilst walking in Clacton prom gardens, the other day...a swarm of what looked like black beetles, was to fly into me...I felt a pain upon my neck...brushed them all aside and thought no more of it...until the stings were to come up...as bad as horsefly stings, in my book....horrible....anyway, i applied 'sudocrem' and so the redness is going down, now....I then thought about buying a lemon-scented body cream....because in my experience, most insects are repelled by the scent of lemons....however, I couldn't find a single product...only those ghastly, chemical 'deet' aerosols....until I came across a certain product in wilko's...not a cream but a shower wash....one that was to remind me of ed gyde...who used to buy that type of thing....'dad' had laughed about it "you want to smell like a fruit" etc etc...apparently 10 lemons in every bottle....LOL....oh and see previous notes upon Sonia's blog about 'the temple of le-mons' etc etc...regarding that Templar castle horrorshow, cagnes-sur-mer, south of france etc etc....'lemons' conjures up so much....from mark r to emet...."when life hands you lemons, make lemonade" etc etc....anyway, apart from 'lemons' this morning - I was to see a man carry a large 'wreath' or 'bower' into a funeral shop on rosemary road...oddly enough, the wreath contained quite a few large 'navel' oranges and I wondered 'why' - not knowing a thing about funeral protocol etc etc....go figure.

 
and what else?....hmmm...let me see...remember the song...."oranges and lemons say the bells of saint clements"...and so who is 'for the chop' then?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment