Saturday 27 April 2019

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-48071314

and what's new this Saturday evening?...well, the other day - I was to tell BI that the CIA 'instagram' quiz appeared to be related to CIA Caitlyn and Rachel's 'four weddings and a funeral' number....and seeing as I hadn't identified the funeral, as yet - from 2018....perhaps it was all about GEORGE H W BUSH SNR?....'his things' as it were...I then remembered having met him, once...he had asked me if I were ambitious with a quick smile...I replied that I was but that I liked to play 'second-fiddle'...I didn't have the leadership qualities and 'mcdonald' was a great leader...later on, whilst upon the phone - he was to tell somebody that sometimes children didn't necessarily follow in their father's footsteps....interested in coding and decoding etc etc.....go figure.

 
and if I were to write in (which I most certainly won't do, seeing as I had an 'unfair' advantage, let us say)....and talk about what my sixth sense tells me about the above objects...would 'mcdonald' then reply...along the lines of (see previous notes upon 'buddy' at the DIA and how he was originally recruited)..."hey you're one crazy lady but we like you...we'll be in touch"....let me scan for more info....BI ONLINE are now talking about 'swampy's son'....oh no - really?...well, I definitely won't be 'in touch' then....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment