Sunday 28 April 2019

...and what else?...remember that series 'one step beyond'?....and well, I was to catch up on a few episodes....to remember the following as being RA cult linked...remember the mossad 'lips'?....go figure:

 
additionally, I was to remember...what MOD/MI5 evans had talked about, so many years ago - now....see previous notes upon that 1980 MI5 Russian course....and a certain 'door' linked to 'one step beyond' programming....and so, yes - dear reader...until recently, I had had no idea that such a series had even existed....until now, that is...and during almost every episode - that I have recently watched, I experienced a certain sense of 'deja vu' in terms of 'I've certainly seen that scene, before' etc etc (remember, programmers don't necessarily show you the whole episode/movie/film - far from it).....oh and doesn't the narrator remind you, a bit of alex younger?....LOL...chosen 'in part' for the job i.e. head of MI6 because of the likeness...and so if you want to unravel your programming etc etc....as it goes, eh?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment