Tuesday 30 April 2019

....and what's new this Tuesday morning?...well, more radio files for today - marines....oh and I had to pay off my 'affinity' water bill ('affinity'?...used to be 'tendring hundred' - then 'Anglia'...the company name changes like a nuclear powerplant's site name e.g. 'sellafield' anybody?)...with a credit card...and why didn't I opt for monthly payments?....because it is unlikely that I will have 'enough' in my account at the end of every month (see previous notes upon O2 payments, taken upon another monthly date) and so my bank might then etc etc....see previous notes upon what banks used to do, regarding 'unofficial overdrafts'....and knowing my luck, they still do...e.g. charge you £25 a letter, per day whilst adding on huge 'penalty fees' to what you already owe, in terms of how much you went 'over' etc etc....see previous notes upon my going 'into the red' by a few pence...and Lloyds bank then claiming that they had sent me loads of letters - Ipswich circa 2000 (I only received two letters and that had been after the week, that the bank had charged me for them, having contacted them before I was to receive those letters) see previous notes upon 'cathy waldegrave' upstairs, in that particular branch etc etc)...a few pence...and I was supposed to pay around £100 for going a tiny amount 'into the red'...additionally, the bank and their 'subsidiary companies' were to chase me up for the debt...leading to me having to pay £1000s, recently - see previous notes upon my father, regarding that illegal will, along with the whole 'hanni gloor' horrorstory etc etc in terms of 'payment' to that mickey mouse (debt collector) subsidiary company of LLOYDS....who had also been in receipt of scarlett's tendring hundred 'waterbill' horrorshow - see previous notes upon petrol nell 'fixing' my meters at eagle house, Harwich etc etc...go figure:

 
 
windscale...sellafield....go figure:
 
 
 
 
"red and yellow and pink and green" as I was to say to gill...regarding the following:
 
 
 
oooh the 'rotters' eh?
 
 
and a 'malgorithm' on site...LOL...go figure:
 
 
along with the 'mint imperial' as grandpa clayton had once termed it:
 
 
 
 
 
and finally, yes - dear reader....another of LLOYDS' subsidiaries...."hidden on the books" replies BI ONLINE.... had been none other than 'windscale'/sellafield...along with 'the guardian'....'for your eyes only' McDonald....LOL....because things are not always as they seem, are they?....go figure:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment