Sunday 27 January 2019

https://www.which.co.uk/reviews/light-bulbs/article/five-tips-for-choosing-the-right-light-bulb

and what's new upon the BBC this morning?...let me see...and yes, we're still on light bulbs, gill - LOL....along with the veg and the chopping board....I sense the prague Rothschild's hand behind 'this one'....anyway, a convoluted metaphor, surrounding...which bulb has....(or has had or did have, for that matter) the 'longer life' etc etc?....go figure:

 

 
oh and another thing, you know that 'strip lighting' - above my kitchen work-surfaces, gill?...well, I rarely use it because I hate that type of lighting...people used to complain about it, in offices...gave them headaches etc etc...a very bright cold 'blue' light....which the plumber was to find useful, whilst renovating that boiler....whereas, in the main - I do not bother with it....not necessary...and so I prefer the softer (dimmer) 'warmer' tones of the living room ceiling light....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment