Thursday 31 January 2019

....and this morning I was to remember yet another disgusting and revolting programming number....by vizard, fisher and CF, this time around - concerning 'zygote slavery' and the supposed 'menopause'....see previous notes upon torture/trauma programming around 'that one'...along with the following MKultra 'beast boiler' tie-up with plumbing....in short, FBUU....'flush before you urinate'....the UU is a satanic jooish reference....go figure:

 
and yes, I still have periods - even though the ill cult had told me repeatedly that they would stop by the time that I was 53...and so I can now expect another deluge of 'evil and stupid' tardie articles about how your periods normally stop at 56 years old?...as it goes, eh?...isn't it so pathetic - aren't these braindead animals so utterly pathetic?

No comments:

Post a Comment