Saturday 26 January 2019

.....and what was to happen this Saturday morning, then?...well 'shit got real' as you were to state, recently - dazzlenation....and what do I mean by that?....well, let me firstly backtrack to the BI Italian team....who had discovered that 'papa john' was more greek than Italian, let us say...a 'papadopoulis-puppet-soros' number....hmmm....and that 'construction crew' member lookalike (upon dazzlenation's bog, yesterday), was to remind me, somewhat, of one of the candy bros (apparently greek Cypriot)....and so let me guess...an alliance between the candy bros/prince philip/papa john's?...let me scan for more information....and I'm right, aren't I?...go figure.

...and so what was to result, this Saturday morning, as a consequence?

well, you might think that I am joking - dear reader...but I am not....a small red car, was to drive up behind me - upon the pavement - just outside of what used to be called 'matt's carousel' newsagent's...with the intent of knocking me over....the driver had turned off the engine so as not to make any sound....'freewheeling' in other words.....I turned around, in time...and stepped back out-of-the-way...I then crossed the road and took a couple of photographs of the car...the driver then got out and shouted at me....whilst making threatening gestures.

No comments:

Post a Comment