Sunday 27 January 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eys2NTu1mzE

and this morning, is all about lightbulbs, gill....and I was to find a youtube video that appears to be part of the next 'clump' let us say....er...is that an address in jaywick?....go figure:


.....and what else?...well, it could be an address in 'southend' LOL....remember - the aaron services ltd electrician who came to call....was to tell me that he lived upon a caravan park, somewhere around southend.....hmmm...a caravan park...that was where not only martin pope but also Malcolm stredwick had ended up....a very 'posh' upmarket and expensive caravan - according to mrs fishwick.....with the 'lady in a pink fluffy jumper'....that had made my mother laugh...and I had figured 'rimington' because she used to wear a pink fluffy jumper - whilst teaching at all saints primary, Blackheath - late 60s....although now, I am not so sure...see previous notes upon UKIP farrage and his meeting with radio enthusiast 'michael' (obedient dog slave of ruth stredwick) and the pink fluffy handcuffs in his bag...go figure.

anyway, why am I bothered about lightbulbs?...well, that electrician was to take a bulb out of a corridor socket and put it into the living room socket....he then fitted a 'standard bulb' socket over the original socket-in-the-corridor and told me to buy a standard bulb, for it....well and good....only that I do not know the wattage for that new socket - no labels etc etc....and so I was to buy the lowest wattage standard bulb, that I could find - at wilko's (which does a 4.3w - Sainsbury's only does a 7.6w)....following that old 'rule of thumb' - when in doubt, go for a bulb wattage lower than the socket....see previous notes upon the clueless losey - who had fitted 'any old bulb' into a living room socket...because he had had no idea that you had to take the wattage into account - yes, really....anyway, my main 'gripe' here, is this....did the electrician fit the appropriate 'adapter' into his new standard socket...or has he rigged it, in order to make the new bulb explode (whatever I put in)....as a reminder of losey?....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment