Wednesday 29 November 2017

http://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

.....oh I see...you've even found what that 'animal farm mob' had been hoping to program in D-RATS with - up at dartington?...so I take it that you've been through all of the files and programming materials stocked up there....isn't it all so stupid, evil and pathetic?....Jacqui jones had been the 'brains' if you can call it that...."the driving force" replies BI ONLINE...of that particular operation...she had told the rest of them that if they were supposed to be 'robots' then they would be them...if the royal family wanted them to reprogram slaves to be drug-dealers then they would do that...using 'yellow submarine' torture-trauma programming to do so....i.e. brutal tracheotomies - see previous notes...along with 'conker' programming...the creation of...."blocks of wood"....and so when 'red jester' tells me that the NSA has told GCHQ to keep tabs on me....what can I do but laugh in disdain...I am no criminal...and nobody will make me feel like one...I am the one hunting down and exposing the criminals 'at work'....upon this blog...and I will continue to do so until that 'horrorshow' is dealt with...oh and until it no longer threatens me...you'd think by now that those evil animals had learned their collective lesson, wouldn't you?....but no...another ill cult 'attack'...it's just one thing after another, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment