Saturday 25 November 2017

...and this sunday morning...I was to remember mckintyre and the MI5 Scottish team....getting a link to my phone....oh and it had been a CIA lumia, at the time....they had wanted to do things, with the images that I would photograph...whilst warning me that this was precisely what the ill cult would be doing...picking up those images and using them in conjunction with radio files etc etc....anyway, here are a few photos that I took on thursday morning, as far as I can remember....the control panel was to make me laugh....see previous notes upon the Norwegian Christmas tree in Trafalgar square and that fateful Christmas in the 60s...when 100 MOD 'father Christmases' turned up...to then be arrested etc etc....do you see how it goes? when people cannot explain why they have done something...they tend to laugh it off....even though there were those - in the military...as SAS scottie had said..."we tried to keep them in but weren't..." allowed to do so....and so most of them only spent the night in jail....and the matter was hushed up...nobody was able to get to the bottom of it....







No comments:

Post a Comment