Tuesday 28 November 2017

...and what else?...gas-lighting...ah, is this where the 'purple eyes' come in?...I had a dream...well, more of a nightmare - last night...that somebody had put the gas on, without lighting the gas fire - in my old bedroom ....at 14 st bernards road....intending to murder me......I woke up, in my dream, just in time - to then bang their head against a brick wall....I was livid....

....hmmm....a nightmare doesn't always have to be a 'nightmare'....because there is such a thing as 'active dreaming'...taking control of your 'nightmare' and doing things that you wouldn't normally do....but in a dream - when under psychic attack - well, why not, eh?...ha ha ha.....MI5 ONLINE are now talking about doing something 'worse'..."I'd knife him" etc etc...oh I remember now, your 'creative visualization' workshop for 'working witches' as somebody was to laugh....anyway, in your own 'dreamspace'....you are the only one who is in control...and you can do what you like....go figure:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news

 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-41915425

hmmm...so this is all about 'projection' is it?....let me scan for more information....morgan had told her mob that they would use projectors....in order to con their victims...."brainwash them" replies MI5 ONLINE....go figure:


and so the inference here, is that lady Diana had been 'gassed' by the perfect image of Charles as a suitable husband etc etc?....go figure.

oh and remember the royals....programming themselves in as 'clockfaces'?....although the pic below....is reminding me more of 'royal services'....those bearskins etc etc....go figure:


No comments:

Post a Comment