Wednesday 23 August 2017

...oh and let's talk 'replacing windows'....because there is a house, near to the beginning of penfold road....nep-tune....pen-tune reference....which I walk past...after having walked up west avenue to then turn right down that road (which might be the end of another but turns into penfold road - oh I see - I'm talking about Jackson road, here - having had a quick look at google maps)....and I have often thought about just how much work needs to be done, upon it...scaffolding is up, more often than not...and the other day, I was to decide that the walls of the house...the basic structure might be old...but somebody had done a terrible job of fitting those cheap looking bay windows....surely they should come out?...etc etc...go figure:

 
 
 
 
ah I see what is going on here, now...recently they were to remove the 'pebble dash' effect (although it is not actually 'that' but something like it)...and yes, Robert....can you guess why you were given that 'pebble bong'?....
 
and in order to get back to the original brickwork....which looks rather old....well, I suppose that is what the recent scaffolding was all about....anyway, compare 'old brickwork' to those ill-fitted bay windows...I might just take a pic, today - on the other hand, I might avoid the area, altogether....go figure:
 
 
 
'back to skool', Robert....do you see what the ill were hoping to do with this google maps, image?
 
 
hmm...looks like some people weren't too happy about google taking a shot of that house....I wonder why?...normally people 'wave' to the camera etc etc...or perhaps they are annoyed with the Zachariah-lookalike walking around the car - who knows?....go figure:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment