Wednesday 30 August 2017

...what else?...manatees - dazzlenation...conflated with 'man-at-ease'?...you see, this morning I thinking about mcdonald's FALL program again...along with the phrasal verb 'to fall out'....in the sense of - to have a row with your friends...but there is also the military meaning, isn't there?...which began to make me think about all of those....like the GAF who have worked for the ill cult and through the so-called military....i.e. when I disagreed with them....do you see where I am going with this? "not part of their private army" replies BI ONLINE...exactly that.

 
 
 
....and of course, the literal meaning - gave me pause for thought, too....see previous notes upon what the VAF had done to me, in shanghai 2003....so much radiation...my hair began to fall out...as if I had been through chemotherapy but not quite as bad....oh and see previous notes upon what was to then happen to vizard, as a consequence (MI6 were sent the tape, recently)...no longer a 'friend' you understand...we had 'fallen out'....go figure:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment