Saturday 1 April 2017

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/money-saving-tips/10273024/What-are-your-options-if-summoned-to-jury-duty.html

....what else....do you see why I didn't include a telephone number upon my form?

oh and there is another point here...and a rather big one....my family had tried to get 'power of attorney' over me but didn't manage it....see previous notes as to 'why' they had wanted to do 'that'....'money, money, money' eh?...see previous notes upon 'all of that'....anyway, that is why I am not classified as somebody who is not in control of their own affairs, let us say....in every sense of the phrase...because nobody has 'power of attorney' over me...or 'guardianship'....or 'a community treatment order'...or anything else....go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment