Saturday 1 April 2017

....and what was to happen this morning? well I was to wonder what might happen - considering that it is april the 1st...this Saturday morning....luckily nobody played a 'joke' or 'prank' upon me...

however, having had a walk along the beach....to espy something 'unusual' - to think 'how long has that been there?'...not long, obviously....

....and to then take photos of that 'fenced-off-area'....and later on, return home and wonder 'why' that area had been fenced off...so many 'possibles' as to 'why'....and firstly, regarding 'why' would anybody in their right mind, want to create their own rockpool-by-the-wall....and then fill it with trash/rubbish?

my sixth sense was tingling...something around Sonia and mark 'again'....I scanned for more details...."you can be my mermaid 'on the rocks'" vizard had laughed, to fisher....go figure....in pictures:








No comments:

Post a Comment