Saturday 29 April 2017

....pics from today....go figure:

 
belle court bins room was in 'disarray' again....somebody moved out?
 
next up...I was to meet 'percy' outside of THE OLIVE TREE again, this Saturday morning...and he was to ask me for something around 'biscuity'....hmmm....a difficult number.....see previous notes upon this MI5 'escapade'....anyway, wagstaff's no long sold a certain 'item' (chocolate and biscuit bar) but they did have 'TWIX'....and then I found  TREK....ha ha ha....'STAR TREK' programming....'percy' was to eat the TREK bar, immediately - although I have no idea what he did with my other purchases....he smokes tobacco - at least Chesterton's have a filter - surely he should save his lungs if he is not going to stop?...anyway, I was to point to the 'body organ' upon that cig-pack and say "is that a heart?" (as in we are at the 'heart of it all, now') to then add, what I had formerly read upon that 'Chesterfield pack' (see previous notes upon 'pentagon monkeys' and 'twilight zone' dvd advertisements) to then exclaim "no, it's the lungs!" as if I didn't know....metaphor loaded upon metaphor....go figure:


what else? I can remember gill and I - in front of a certain selection of secondhand videos....drawing the following 'visual connections'....go figure:



 
OTHER NOTES:
 
hey, it's 'chesterfield!...go figure:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment