although...let me see...CF might be able to answer this riddle...who knows?
what else....so it was 'yalta'...where's Yalta?...and two of the roosters 'smoked'...go figure:
hmmm...I was right...it was a very 'mixed' affair, then:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yalta_Conference
what else? is that Roosevelt to the far right? see below...because rodway's mother used to look 'just like that'...albeit with 'permed curls' and in a dress...she was a very tall woman, broad shoulders with very thin legs - and dark circles around her eyes...same nose and facial etc etc and a slightly larger than average cranium for her body size...not that I am suggesting that they are in any way related....what I mean to say is this...rodway's father was used as a double for scarlett, now and then - he later on became known as the 'fat man' and an impersonator/imposter - having been turned against scarlett by Norwegian intelligence...and if one of the ill had figured that her mother resembled Roosevelt in some way...then they might have got her to do etc etc...you know how it goes?
all I am saying is this....if somebody had shown me the following two photos and said that rodway's mother was in fact, the illegitimate daughter of Roosevelt...I wouldn't have been at all surprised...same sort of height and gait....same sort of face and expression...oh and I hate to say it but the colour of her skin...so sallow...and those terrible dark circles around her eyes...well, I used to think that she was going to die at any minute...go figure:
No comments:
Post a Comment