'sandra' has a new post up...from 'bessie'...who is also interested in 'blue gems' and engagement rings....go figure:
and the last image is reminding me of one that I have recently snipped....regarding that US marines in Norway article:
oh and yesterday I was to eat FUSILLI pasta...whilst thinking about 'fuses' and the artist FUSELI...and the nightmare...."the nightmare is heroin" replies MI5 ONLINE...go figure:
anyway, I was thinking about fuses because having just watched THE PRINTER'S DEVIL...there is an oddity in the text....the 'devil' says that he didn't start the fire in another newspaper's block....okay so the devil can lie...he says that he didn't do it to then add that it was an electrical fire that had burnt the building down...the devil can light a cigarette with his finger and so in a very literal-minded world..."autistic world" replies MI5 ONLINE....well, he might not have done it himself but he might have engineered it, from behind the scenes......bear with me here....I was to think about how the 'devil' might have done it...to then think...if you removed the fuses from everything in an office...that would greatly increase the chances of an electrical fire, wouldn't it? I then hoped that nobody would do that, in this block...to conclude that the fire hazard (because the ill want to burn this block down - see previous notes - a set 'pattern' with them which they hope to repeat)....the fire hazard to this block - had been put out, on show...by the collector station...that old tumbledryer...and so hopefully that has eliminated the threat of 'engineered-behind-the-scenes' arson....
what else? well I was then to realise what that OTTER technology had been used for....to program ill cult victims, in such a way...that they can avoid telling the truth...in short, they will have been programmed with the 'devil' in THE PRINTER'S DEVIL...along with being shown old printing presses etc etc...there is one in that community newspaper office... upon the 'narrowest alley' in Exeter...I was reminded of that 'machine'....whilst watching THE PRINTER'S DEVIL...and a scan was to reveal that the programmers had known about that 'machine'...used as a programming device for...well what Jiri was to find, at spodek...go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment